TeleFOCUS is open to families with a wounded warrior. We encourage families and couples who are dealing with visible or invisible injuries to participate.
TeleFOCUS helps the entire family heal. Using videoconferencing, families and couples “meet” with a FOCUS Resilience Trainer to learn core resilience skills. Participation only requires a computer and internet access. In TeleFOCUS, families and couples will learn to:
- Identify individual and family strengths and challenges
- Improve family communication about an injury or illness
- Set goals for family care routines
- Gain practical skills to manage military and post-military transitions
- Discover additional support services in the local community
To make a referral please contact the UCLA Nathanson Family Resilience Center at: