With support from Newman’s Own Foundation, the UCLA Nathanson Family Resilience Center is expanding its services to better reach Female Veterans in Los Angeles County.
FOCUS Family Resilience Training allows Female Veterans and their families to build their strengths and learn core resilience skills. Families learn to:
- Identify, manage, and discuss emotions
- Clarify misunderstandings and respect individual points of view
- Build on family strengths
- Feel closer and more supported
- Use family-level problem solving and goal setting to empower the entire family
FOCUS is available at UCLA and various community sites in Los Angeles where many Female Veterans are already seeking services.
To make a referral, please contact the UCLA Nathanson Family Resilience Center at: